Cost per serving $0.81 view details
- 4 x Sea bream fillets, about 150 g each
- Â Â Salt and freshly grnd pepper
- 1 sprg dill
- 2 med Tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 50 ml Red wine vinegar
- 100 ml Extra virgin olive oil
- 20 gm Shallots, finely minced
- 15 ml Basil, finely sliced
- 1 lt Court bouillon
- Season the sea bream and place in a steamer. Place the dill on top of the fish.
- To make the tomato vinaigrette, mix all the ingredients together, and season to taste. Hot very gently in a small pan.
- Steam the fillets over the boiling court bouillon for about 2-3 min.
- The fillets should curl a bit, that is a sign of freshness.
- Arrange the fish on a plate or possibly dish with the skin uppermost, and cover with the tomato vinaigrette.
- Use the sprigs of chervil to garnish the fish.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 96g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 203||93%|
|Total Fat 22.95g||29%|
|Saturated Fat 3.17g||13%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 2.98g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g||2%|