Cost per serving $0.00 view details
- 100 gr rice – 50 g anchovies in olive oil “Cantabria en tu boca” – 100 gr tuna “Cantabria en tu boca” – ½ cup mild vinegar – 4 tablespoons sugar – salt – also for other varieties of fish salmon, “previously frozen and thawed”
- The first thing you have to prepare the ground for the sushi, the rice. First of all you have to wash the rice until the water runs clear. Then boil without any condiment, the time the packaging dial rice. When the rice is ready without any water, add the vinegar, sugar and salt and stir to gather all the ingredients.
- With wet hands make the shape of sushi, croquettes type.
- When you are ready to put on top of rice salmon in some, in others a piece of tuna “Cantabria en tu boca” drained with some aromatic herb to taste and for the third type an anchovy in olive oil “Cantabria en tu boca” with some diced of fresh tomato to decorate.
- For the sauce you can use soy sauce, or make a “Spanish sauce” made with Pedro Ximenez wine in three steps:
- Reduce to a simmer 1 cup ½ Pedro Ximénez with bouillon concentrate fish a pinch of salt and a little honey or sugar. Cool and serve with sushi to Spanish.
- This dish is recommended only with premium Cantabrian anchovies:
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 1g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 0||0%|
|Total Fat 0.01g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 1.3g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|