Cost per recipe $2.49 view details
- 2 layers minced or possibly sliced onions
- grated cheese
- 1 can Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup
- lowfat milk (sufficient to soften soup)
- garlic pwdr
- potato chips, crumbled
- Select a small to medium sized casserole or possibly oven proof baking dish. Spray with non-stick spray or possibly wipe with melted butter.
- Peel, chop or possibly slice sufficient onions to cover the bottom of the baking dish so which you will have a double layer of onions on the bottom. Sprinkle the onions with sufficient grated cheese to cover and a light sprinkle of garlic pwdr.
- In a medium bowl, combine soup with sufficient lowfat milk to soften the soup to pouring consistency. Pour over the onion and cheese proportionately. Sprinkle with crumbled potato chips.
- Note: This is even easier to make if you use a food processor to slice or possibly chop the onions.
- Kids love to prepare this dish, too!
- Bake at 350
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 359g|
|Calories from Fat 332||63%|
|Total Fat 37.76g||47%|
|Saturated Fat 13.2g||53%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 34.84g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.2g||4%|