Cost per serving $0.05 view details
- 120 gm. unsalted butter,softened
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 egg,beaten
- 200 gm all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Sieve flour and baking powder,keep aside.
- Beat butter,sugar and salt till light and fluffy.
- Add cumin seeds and only 1/2 of the beaten egg to it.Beat well again.
- Add flour to the butter mixture and mix gently to get a smooth dough(Using your hands works best for this).
- Chill the dough for 15 minutes.
- Preheat oven at 180 C.Line a baking tray with butter paper/aluminum foil.
- Roll the dough on a lightly floured surface until it is 1/4 inch thick;prick with a fork.
- Using cookie cutter, cut into required shapes.Place it on the baking tray.
- Brush the remaining egg on top of cookies.Sprinkle a few seeds of cumin on top.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes or until golden brown.
- Transfer to a wire rack to cool.Store in an airtight container.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 11g|
|Recipe makes 36 servings|
|Calories from Fat 26||53%|
|Total Fat 2.91g||4%|
|Saturated Fat 1.76g||7%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 5.0g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g||1%|