Cost per serving $1.15 view details
- 2/3 c. purchased Alfredo sauce
- 2 ounce thinly-sliced prosciutto cut 1/2" pcs
- 2 Tbsp. minced fresh basil
- 1Â 1/2 c. canned diced tomatoes with
- Â Â Italian seasonings undrained
- 4 x no-boil lasagna noodles from one 8-ounce pkg
- 1Â 1/3 c. mixed roasted vegetables from deli
- Â Â (such as eggplant, squash and bell peppers)
- Â Â Salt to taste
- Â Â Freshly-grnd black pepper to taste
- Stir Alfredo sauce, prosciutto and basil in small bowl to blend. Spread 2 Tbsp. Alfredo sauce mix in bottom of two 1 1/2-c. oval-shape gratin dishes or possibly two 2-c. souffle dishes. Top each with 1/4 c. tomatoes with juices.
- Place 1 noodle in each dish, breaking into pcs to fit. Spread each with 2 Tbsp. sauce mix, then 1/4 c. tomatoes with juices. Top each with 2/3 c. roasted vegetables. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Make another layer of noodles, breaking to fit. Top with remaining sauce mix, dividing equally. Top each with 1/4 c. tomatoes with juices.
- Cover dishes tightly with plastic wrap. Microwave on high till noodles are tender but still hard to bite, about 10 min. Uncover lasagna and let stand 5 min before serving
- This recipe yields 2 servings;
- can be doubled.
- Comments: A bagged lettuce mix with "Mediterranean" greens would go nicely here when tossed with red wine vinaigrette and served with ciabatta bread. End with pears and a plate of bittersweet chocolate-nut toffee.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 339g|
|Recipe makes 2 servings|
|Calories from Fat 9||7%|
|Total Fat 1.07g||1%|
|Saturated Fat 0.19g||1%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 28.47g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber 8.1g||27%|