Cost per serving $3.39 view details
- 2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/3 cup pomegranate juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- 1 tablespoons raw sunflower seeds
- 2 tablespoons dried currants (optional)
- Combine all the ingredients in a small microwave-proof bowl.
- Heat in the microwave for 3 minutes.
- Note: For on the go, combine all the ingredients in a resealable container and eat later, either hot or cold.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 270g|
|Recipe makes 2 servings|
|Calories from Fat 28||13%|
|Total Fat 3.4g||4%|
|Saturated Fat 0.4g||2%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 50.34g||13%|
|Dietary Fiber 6.3g||21%|