Cost per serving $0.03 view details
- 5 lb Uhu (parrot fish)
- 1 pkt Warm Portuguese sausage, sliced
- Â Â Green onion whites, sliced lengthwise, about 3" long
- 3 x Cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 tsp Ginger, grated
- Â Â Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 piece ti leaves
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Butterfly fish from the back and debone.
- Clean fish as usual; wash thoroughly and pat dry. Salt and pepper fish to taste. Combine Portuguese sausage slices, onion whites, garlic and ginger.
- Stuff in cavity of fish and using needle and thread, sew to close
- Place one ti leaf on either side of fish, shiny side up, and wrap in tin foil. Place in baking pan and bake for 1 hour and 15 min.
- Note: Lup chong can be substituted for the sausage.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 9g|
|Recipe makes 12 servings|
|Calories from Fat 2||33%|
|Total Fat 0.17g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.06g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 1.05g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g||1%|