Juicy pork in the oven with a side dish. Suitable for everyday dining and festive table.
- 1 kg of pork (loin)
- 1 kg potatoes
- 2 pcs. onion
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 bunch green onions
- pimento pepper, thyme
- and nutmeg to 1 tsp
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- In a blender make a paste of these ingredients.
- Rub a paste pork and leave for 1 hour at room temperature.
- Preheat oven to 190 Â° C.
- Put the meat in a baking dish and place in oven and bake for 1 hour.
- Potatoes and onions cut into large slices, put in shape around the pork, drizzle with butter and salt. Bake for about an hour.