Cost per recipe $9.40 view details
- 2 8oz pkg cream cheese
- 1 8oz container lowfat sour cream
- 1 c salsa (mine is homemade, use what you like)
- 12-16 large thin tortillas
- Bring all ingredients to room temperature. Mix cream cheese and lowfat sour cream in a food processor (if by hand, mix very well). Add in salsa and stir well.
- Spread mix generously on tortillas. Start at one end and roll tortilla up like a jelly roll. Chill for at least one hour or possibly till cream cheese mix sets up.
- Cut into 1 1/2: pcs and serve chilled. Great with salsa, guacamole, queso, or possibly nothing at all.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1700g|
|Calories from Fat 2137||51%|
|Total Fat 242.09g||303%|
|Saturated Fat 122.85g||491%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 417.87g||111%|
|Dietary Fiber 40.2g||134%|