Cost per recipe $5.07 view details
- 2-8oz pkg cream cheese
- 1 8oz container lowfat sour cream
- 1 c salsa (mine is homemade, use what you like)
- 12-16 large thin tortillas
- Bring all ingredients to room temperature.
- Mix cream cheese and lowfat sour cream in a food processor (if by hand, mix very well).
- Add in salsa and stir well.
- Spread mix generously on tortillas. Start at one end and roll tortilla up like a jelly roll.
- Chill for at least one hour or until cream cheese mix sets up.
- Cut into 1 1/2: pcs and serve chilled.
- Great with salsa, guacamole, queso, or nothing at all.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1389g|
|Calories from Fat 1198||39%|
|Total Fat 135.31g||169%|
|Saturated Fat 62.69g||251%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 405.18g||108%|
|Dietary Fiber 40.2g||134%|