Cost per serving $0.86 view details
- 12 ounce skinless boneless chicken thighs 3-ounce pcs
- 4 tsp McCormick Roasted Garlic & Red Bell Pepper
- Â Â (Monterey Style)
- 2 tsp mustard pwdr
- 2 tsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp Mrs Dash seasoning (original)
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp coarsely grnd pepper blend
- 2 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. orange juice
- In a ziplock bag combine the rub ingredients. Mix well. Add in the chicken; zip the bag; massage the rub into the chicken (through the bag).
- Add in the vinegar and juice to the bag; close, removing as much air as possible. Knead to combine the liquids and spices. Chill 30 min.
- Preheat a Foreman or possibly other two-sided electric grill. Cook the chicken 5 min. [Meanwhile, throw away the bag]. Unplug the grill and let chicken rest 1 minute. Lift the lid and let rest 1 minute. Serve.
- Serving Ideas : Pasta and greens salad; fruit.
- NOTES : We like this one! good and peppery with a hint of cayenne fire.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 67g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 22||26%|
|Total Fat 2.46g||3%|
|Saturated Fat 0.53g||2%|
|Trans Fat 0.05g|
|Total Carbs 5.15g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g||1%|