I love the basil (I like a good Neapolitan my plant fresh basil), but I go crazy for shrimp as well, so I decided to experiment with this combination and I must say that the result was really great, sweet taste with a bitter aftertaste and perfumed the I think Basil goes well with the tasty and porposo shrimp, plus a few other ingredients to balance it all ....
- FOR 4 PEOPLE
- 500 g penne (preferably lined)
- salt q.b.
- FOR THE PESTO BASIL (I make pesto according to my tastes, but who may prefer to make pesto in its own way)
- 250 g of fresh basil (if you do not have the opportunity to make fresh pesto, okay well as a jar of pesto already packaged)
- 1 pack of pine nuts
- 20 g almonds or hazelnuts
- 1 garlic
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 \ 2 teaspoon salt
- 1 grated Parmesan abundant (if you prefer you can put a bit of parmesan)
- FOR THE REST OF DRESSING
- 200 g of frozen shrimp tails (like shrimp)
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1bicchiere white wine
- basil and grated Parmesan cheese for garnish
- PREPARE THE PESTO (whoever that is willing to spare this step of course)
- first Wash the basil leaves in plenty of water, colarle in a colander to bring down all the water and put them in a cloth and absorb ' excess water, then put the leaves in a blender (or in the glass of the blender), add the pine nuts, almonds (or hazelnuts), garlic (if you do not like garlic you may not even make) a half teaspoon of salt, grated Parmesan cheese (or piece of parmesan) and olive oil to ammalgamare everything until you get a sauce dence, then put the pot on the fire with water for the pasta in a pan and sear the shrimp (cut each queue in 2 pieces) with a glass of wine bianco.Nel Meanwhile add 2 teaspoons of salt and toss the pasta and cook, when the shrimp are well seared add the pesto, 2 tablespoons of cream and stir well to , taste and add salt if necessary according to taste.
- Strain the pasta cooking time, put the dough in the pan add the seasoning and stir well so that the seasoning is ammalgami pasta.Impiattare and binds well with each dish and serve with a sprinkling of Parmesan and a few leaves of fresh basil .
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 193g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 170||27%|
|Total Fat 19.43g||24%|
|Saturated Fat 4.03g||16%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 95.26g||25%|
|Dietary Fiber 4.9g||16%|