quando viene ricoperta del secondo foglio di pasta sfoglia e si tochetta con la forchetta dopo aver spennellato con il latte
Cost per serving $1.75 view details
- FOR 4 PEOPLE
- 2 packs of a rectangular sheet of puff pastry
- 500 grams of spinach (half a 1kg bag is fine)
- 250 grams of cottage cheese basket (1 box of those found at the supermarket)
- 1 \ 2 cup of milk and milk to put on the pastry
- 2 eggs
- 200 grams of cheese type Galbanino
- if you like 5 slices of cooked shoulder.
- Salt q.b
- Boil a large pot with water spinach with 2 teaspoons of salt and cook for 5 minutes, in the meantime, put the ricotta in food processor (for those who do not have to work the cheese with a whisk or fork in a medium-sized bowl), with 1 \ 2 cup of milk, add eggs and continue to work like a cream, spinach particular Meanwhile press them to remove excess water and add them to the robot or in the bowl and ammalgamare tutto.Accendere oven to 200 degrees and spread a sheet of puff pastry with his paper in a baking pan or rectangular mold, put the mixture on top and spread with ricotta and spinach and evenly over the pastry, then place the cut pieces gabanino all over the dough, and if you like the slices of cooked shoulder cut into 2, cover with second sheet of puff pastry and seal edges, brush the pastry with milk and prick with a fork all over the pastry and Bake in the middle of the oven for about mezzora.Controllare baking and pastry when you see that changes color is semiscuro pronta.Si Serve semicaldo, too cold, if you feel the taste of butter puff pastry and this may be unwelcome .
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 345g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 222||61%|
|Total Fat 25.06g||31%|
|Saturated Fat 14.7g||59%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 12.35g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.0g||7%|