Cost per serving $0.12 view details
- 1/2 c. Smooth peanut butter
- 1/2 c. Sugar
- 1 lrg Egg
- 1/2 c. Water
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1Â 3/4 c. Biscuit mix (see recipe)
- 12 Slices, about 1/2-inch thick each 175 calories per slice
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 F (moderate).
- 2. Lightly grease 8-inch by 4-inch loaf pan.
- 3. Beat peanut butter and sugar with an electric mixer at medium speed till well blended-about 2 min.
- 4. Mix egg, water, and vanilla thoroughly. Stir into peanut butter mix.
- 5. Add in biscuit mix and beat just till smooth.
- 6. Pour into pan.
- 7. Bake till toothpick inserted into center of loaf comes out clean-about 40 min.* Thrifty Meals for Two: Making Food Dollars Count* USDA Home
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 42g|
|Recipe makes 12 servings|
|Calories from Fat 57||41%|
|Total Fat 6.74g||8%|
|Saturated Fat 1.48g||6%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 16.78g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g||3%|