Cost per serving $18.12 view details
- 1/4 c. Mayonnaise, regular or possibly low fat
- 2 Tbsp. Oriental sesame oil
- 2 Tbsp. Vegetable oil
- 1 lrg Clove garlic, chopped
- 1 piece ginger (quarter size), chopped
- 1/3 c. Rice vinegar
- Â Â Salt
- 1/2 tsp Dry red pepper flakes
- 1 x 1/4 pounds smoked chicken breast, (up to 1) or possibly roasted chicken
- 2 x Granny smith apples, cored
- 2 c. Red seedless grapes
- 1 head boston lettuce (medium size), washed and dry, torn into pcs
- 1 bn (small) fresh chives, snipped, for garnish
- 1 c. Walnuts, toasted and minced
- In a mixing bowl combine the mayonnaise, oils, garlic, ginger, and vinegar, and season with salt to taste and crushed red pepper.
- Remove skin and fat from chicken breast and cut it into bite sized pcs and add in to the dressing.
- Dice the apples into 3/8inch cubes; wash and dry the grapes and toss the ingredients together; adjust the seasoning. Serve over Boston lettuce garnished with chives and walnuts.
- Yield: 4 servings
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 269g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 316||70%|
|Total Fat 36.23g||45%|
|Saturated Fat 4.56g||18%|
|Trans Fat 0.2g|
|Total Carbs 27.25g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.8g||13%|