Cost per serving $1.79 view details
- 2 c leftover roast chicken diced
- 1 c celery diced
- 1 c apple diced
- 1 c seedless grapes chopped
- 1/2 c dry cranberries (Craisins) chopped
- 1/2 c toasted walnuts chopped
- 1/2 c jicama chopped (optional)
- 1/2 c flat leaf parsley chopped
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 t curry power
- 1/2 c lite mayonaise
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 head Bibb lettuce leaves- wash & dried
- In a large mixing bowl combine mayo, lemon juice and curry powder. Mix well.
- Taste to adjust to your desired level of curry/sweet/saltiness.
- Add chicken, celery, apples, grapes, cranberries, walnuts, jicama and parsley and toss to coat.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Serve on bed of Bibb lettuce leaves or other favorite leaf.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 257g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 326||69%|
|Total Fat 36.94g||46%|
|Saturated Fat 6.22g||25%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 16.32g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.7g||12%|