Cost per serving $3.01 view details
- One red sweet pepper
- One white or yellow onion
- 5 garlic cloves
- 1 1/2 to 2 Cups of non fat plain yogurt
- 2 cups SalsaVerde
- cup of green kale (chopped)
- 2 cups fresh chopped spinach
- Oregano to taste
- tsp basil
- Side of salmon, frozen or fresh
- 4 cups grated mixed cheddar and Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- pkg whole wheat tortillas
- Season some olive oil in a pan with diced and crushed fresh garlic and spices.
- Saute your sliced red pepper and onion until the onion is soft, add chunks of precut salmon without the skin. Add a cup of Salsa Verde.
- When the salmon is cooked through, add the kale and spinach.
- Let them cook down.
- Pour the mixture into a large mixing bowl, and add the yogurt, mix well. This gives your enchiladas a creamy texture, and adds protein.
- Fill each tortilla with mixture, sprinkle with grated cheese, roll, and place in pyrex baking pan, 9"x9".
- When finished, spread remaining Salsa Verde over the tops of the enchiladas, then sprinkle remaining grated cheese.
- Finally, take your 1/2 cup of skim milk and pour around the edges, attempting to pour the milk so it seems down and under the rolled tortillas. Any milk on top will simply cook into the salsa cheese mixture.
- Place in a pre heated oven at 350 degrees and bake for 45 minutes.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 350g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 389||60%|
|Total Fat 44.28g||55%|
|Saturated Fat 28.03g||112%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 21.49g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.9g||6%|