Cost per recipe $11.66 view details
- 1 head Napa Cabbage, Sliced Thin
- 5 x Green Onions or possibly 1 Reg. Onion, Sliced Thin
- 1 x Green Pepper, Sliced Thin
- 1 x Cucumber, Sliced Thin
- 1 stk margarine
- 2 pkt Plain Ramen Noodles, (crushed fine)
- 1/3 c. Sesame seeds
- 3/4 x Almonds, (sliced)
- 2 Tbsp. Soy Sauce
- 1 c. Sugar
- 1 c. Oil
- 1/2 c. Vinegar, (rice vinegar is mild or possibly you can use cider vinegar)
- Place all ingredients in large bowl and set in fridge.
- Topping: Heat 1 stick margarine in frying pan and add in 2 packs plain Ramen Noodles (crushed fine), 1/3 c. sesame seeds and 3/4 almonds (sliced) - brown until golden brown - stir often and cold.
- Dressing: Blend till sugar dissolves.
- Just before serving - toss cabbage mix with dressing and sprinkle noodle/almond mix on top.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1135g|
|Calories from Fat 3128||72%|
|Total Fat 355.24g||444%|
|Saturated Fat 44.57g||178%|
|Trans Fat 22.45g|
|Total Carbs 279.56g||75%|
|Dietary Fiber 12.7g||42%|