Cost per serving $0.83 view details
- 3-4 cups thinly sliced napa cabbage
- 2-3 scallions, cut in length-wise slivers
- 1 stalk celery cut in thin slices
- 1 small carrot, shredded with the veggie peeler
- 1/2 small red bell pepper, cut in thin slivers
- 2 tbs. chopped cilantro
- Dressing; 1 1/2 tbs. sugar
- 1/3 cup cider or rice wine vinegar
- 2 tbs. sesame oil
- 2 tbs. veggie oil
- 1 tbs. lite soy sauce
- 1 tbs. fresh lime juice
- 1 tsp. ginger powder
- salt and pepper to taste ( I used seasoned salt)
- Tabasco to taste
- Put the dressing ingredients in a jar, shake well.
- Slice the vegetables and place in a mixing bowl. Toss with the dressing. Refrigerate several hours.
- Serve cold or room temp.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 173g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 86||69%|
|Total Fat 9.73g||12%|
|Saturated Fat 1.32g||5%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 8.78g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.0g||3%|