Cost per recipe $7.44 view details
- 1Â 1/2 tsp Soy sauce
- 1Â 1/2 Tbsp. White-wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp Sugar
- 2 Tbsp. Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. Asian sesame oil
- 3 c. Napa cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 med Carrot, shredded
- 1 x Scallion, sliced thin
- 1/2 lb Sea scallops
- Â Â Scallion greens, thinly sliced
- In a small bowl whisk together soy sauce, vinegar, sugar, 1 1/2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil, sesame oil, and salt and pepper to taste.
- In a bowl toss cabbage, carrot, and scallion with 2 Tbsp. soy sauce mix.
- Remove tough muscle from side of each scallop if necessary. Pat scallops dry with paper towels and season with salt and pepper. In a heavy non-stick skillet just large sufficient to hold scallops in one layer heat remaining 1/2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil over moderately high heat till warm but not smoking and saute/fry scallops till golden brown and cooked through, about 2 min on each side. Transfer scallops to a bowl. Add in remaining soy sauce mix to skillet and boil till reduced to a glaze. Add in glaze to scallops and toss to coat well. Keep scallops hot.
- Add in slaw to skillet and cook over moderately high heat, stirring, just till cabbage is wilted, 1 to 2 min. Season slaw with salt and pepper.
- Serve slaw topped with scallops and garnished with sc allion greens.
- Yield: 2 serving
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 709g|
|Calories from Fat 381||59%|
|Total Fat 43.07g||54%|
|Saturated Fat 5.87g||23%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 22.72g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.3g||8%|