- 250 gm butter
- 200 gm caster sugar
- 230 gm cake flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 70 gm family cereal
- 50 gm fresh milk
- 4 large eggs
- 3 tbsp Golden Syrup or honey
- Prepared 8 x 8in baking tin, greased with butter and lined with greaseproof paper. Heat the oven at 180 degrees C.
- In a mixing bowl, beat butter and sugar till light and fluffy.
- Add in the eggs one at a time while beating after adding the egg. Then add in the family cereal and golden syrup. Continue beating.
- Sift together the flour and baking powder.
- Add in the flour alternately with fresh milk till finish.
- Pour batter into baking tin and baked for one (1) hour.