Cost per serving $0.32 view details
- 1 can crushed pineapple - (8 ounce) liquid removed,
- Â Â reserving juice
- 1/2 c. Ocean Spray Light Cran-Raspberry
- Â Â raspberry cranberry juice drink
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 pkt sugar-free raspberry flavored gelatin (0.3 ounce)
- 1 can Ocean Spray whole berry cranberry sauce (16 ounce)
- 1/2 c. minced celery
- Combine reserved pineapple juice, cranberry raspberry juice, and lemon juice in a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil. Remove from heat. Add in gelatin, stirring till it is completely dissolved.
- Break up cranberry sauce with a fork. Stir into gelatin mix. Chill till mix begins to set.
- Stir in pineapple and celery. Pour into a 4-c. mold. Refrigeratetill hard.
- This recipe yields 8 servings.
- Serving size: 1/2 c..
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 69g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 1||2%|
|Total Fat 0.08g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.01g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 12.55g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.6g||2%|