Cost per recipe $5.68 view details
- 3Â 1/2 tsp Cornstarch, divided
- 5 tsp Soy sauce, divided
- 5 tsp Dry sherry, divided
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 3 x Chicken Breast Halves*, skinned & boned
- 1 Tbsp. Red wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. Chicken broth or possibly water
- 1Â 1/2 tsp Sugar
- 3 Tbsp. Vegetable oil,, divided
- 1/3 c. Peanuts
- 6 sm Dry warm chili peppers, or possibly to taste
- 1Â 1/2 tsp fresh ginger, chopped
- 2 x Green onions with tops, cut 1 1/2-inch piece
- Â Â Green onion
- Â Â Dry warm chili peppers
- For marinade, combine 2 teaspoon cornstarch, 2 teaspoon soy sauce, 2 teaspoon sherry and salt in large bowl; mix well. Add in chicken and stir to coat well. Let stand30 min.
- Combine remaining 1 1/2 teaspoon cornstarch, 3 teaspoon soy sauce, 3 teaspoon sherry, vinegar, chicken broth and sugar in small bowl; mix well. Set aside.
- Heat 1 Tablespoons oil in wok or possibly large skillet over medium heat. Add in peanuts; cook and stir till lightly toasted. Remove peanuts from wok; set aside.
- Heat 2 Tablespoons oil in wok or possibly large skillet over medium heat. Add in chili peppers; stir-fry till peppers just begin to char, about 1 minute.
- Increase heat to high. Add in chicken mix; stir-fry 2 min. Add in ginger; stir-fry till chicken is no longer pink in center, about 1 minute.
- Add in peanuts and onions; stir fry 1 minute.
- Stir cornstarch mix; add in to wok. Cook and stir till sauce boils and thickens. Garnish, if you like.
- Makes 3 servings.
- NOTES :*Cut in bite-sized pieces.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 895g|
|Calories from Fat 949||59%|
|Total Fat 106.14g||133%|
|Saturated Fat 18.49g||74%|
|Trans Fat 1.55g|
|Total Carbs 51.71g||14%|
|Dietary Fiber 9.6g||32%|