Cost per serving $0.35 view details
- 1 x Unbaked or possibly Prebaked Pizza Crust (see recipes)
- 1 Tbsp. Garlic Oil (see recipe)
- 1/2 c. Caramelized Onions (see recipe)
- 1/3 c. sliced red onion
- 1/3 c. thinly-sliced fresh fennel
- 1/3 c. coarsely-minced tomato
- 1/3 c. sliced mushrooms
- 1/3 c. sliced canned roasted red peppers
- 1 Tbsp. liquid removed capers
- 2 Tbsp. pitted calamata olives
- 2 tsp fresh oregano leaves
- Â Â (or possibly 1/2 tspn dry oregano)
- 3/4 c. crumbled feta cheese
- Place pizza crust on a 12-inch pizza pan or possibly 12- by 15-inch baking sheet. Spread with Garlic Oil. Top with Caramelized Onions, sliced red onion, fennel, tomato, mushrooms, red peppers, capers, olives, oregano, and feta cheese.
- Bake pizzas on the lowest rack of a 500 degree oven till crusts are well browned on the bottom, 10 to 15 min for unbaked crusts, 7 to 12 min for prebaked crusts. Cut into wedges. Add in salt and pepper to taste.
- This recipe yields 12 servings.
- Comments: The Kuletos bake their pizzas in a wood-fired pizza oven. For crisp-crusted results in a regular oven, bake pizzas on baking sheets on the bottom rack. If using a pizza stone, heat on bottom rack of a 500 degree oven at least 30 min before using. To transfer pizzas to stone, assemble them on cornmeal-coated 12- by 15-inch baking sheets which have at least 1 edge without a rim, or possibly on a wood pizza peel. Put edge of pan or possibly peel over stone, about 2 inches from far edge, then slide pizza off pan onto stone.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 19g|
|Recipe makes 12 servings|
|Calories from Fat 18||64%|
|Total Fat 2.03g||3%|
|Saturated Fat 1.41g||6%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 1.1g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g||1%|