Cost per recipe $4.73 view details
- 2 Tbsp. Butter or possibly margarine
- 8 lrg Large eggs
- 2 c. Whole lowfat milk
- 2 c. Unsalted matzoh meal
- 1/2 c. (4 ounces) cottage cheese
- 1/2 c. Corn oil
- 1/4 c. (1 oz) finely minced pecans or possibly walnuts
- 1Â 1/2 tsp (1/2 Tbsp.) pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp Salt
- Â Â Maple syrup (or possibly flavor of your choice)
- These are delicious flourless "pancakes", that are obviously perfect for Passover, albeit good at any time - and you definitely do not have to be Jewish to enjoy them.
- 1. Heat butter in large skillet. Turn off flame.
- 2. Break Large eggs into mixing bowl. Beat till thick and lemon-colored.
- 3. Add in lowfat milk, matzoh meal, cottage cheese, corn oil, nuts, vanilla, and salt. Beat till smooth.
- 4. Drop spoonsful of batter onto griddle.
- 5. Set flame at moderate, and fry till golden on both sides.
- 6. Serve warm, accompanied by syrup (or possibly, if preferred, honey or possibly preserves).
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1160g|
|Calories from Fat 1795||80%|
|Total Fat 202.78g||253%|
|Saturated Fat 52.93g||212%|
|Trans Fat 0.32g|
|Total Carbs 31.85g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.4g||5%|