I have seen versions of this on the internet, so here was my attempt at Candy sushi. I made this for my son's birthday party to go along with the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle themed food. The kids loved it! Parents did too. It's something fun kids can help make and create their own.
- One batch of rice krispie treats
- fruit roll ups various flavors
- gummy candy worms
- swedish fish
- by the foot fruit strips
- Make the rice krispie treats as you normally would but then spray wax paper with cooking spray and take another sprayed piece and press the treat mix out as thin as you can.
- Unroll a fruit roll up and lay over the treat, cut out the krispie treat to fit the roll up leaving it approx 1/2 inch shorter than the roll up.
- flip it over so roll up is on the bottom place a twizzler and gummy worms along the edge and roll and press the sushi till its completely rolled and tight, let it sit while you work the other rolls.
- Use a sharp knife and slice your sushi.
- The other was made with chunks of krispie treats just hand molded topped w a swedish fish and wrapped with a slice of fruit strips
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 0g|
|Recipe makes 20 servings|
|Calories from Fat 0||0%|
|Total Fat 0.0g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 0.09g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|