Cost per serving $0.33 view details
- 1 box cake mix
- 3 eggs, beaten,
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt, or flavored to go with whatever additions you're making
- 3 tbs. honey
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1 can buttercream frosting
- Homemade Buttercream Frosting: see link below
- Heat oven to 350 F.
- Beat the eggs, oil, honey, and water together, add cake mix and combine well.
- Grease and flour a bundt pan.
- Pour into pan, bake 35-40 minutes.
- Let cool, invert and cool on rack.
- Prepare homemade icing, if using it.
- Frost the cake when completely cooled.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 90g|
|Recipe makes 12 servings|
|Calories from Fat 111||40%|
|Total Fat 12.55g||16%|
|Saturated Fat 1.77g||7%|
|Trans Fat 0.16g|
|Total Carbs 38.99g||10%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g||2%|