Cost per serving $0.04 view details
- 2 (46 ounce.) cans Hawaiian Punch
- 1 small can frozen orange juice
- 1 (64 ounce.) carton Dole's orange pineapple juice
- 1 quart. ginger ale
- Mix all the punches, juices and soda together in a large punch bowl.
- Slice the limes and strawberries and float them in the punch.
- To avoid ice watering the juice down, freeze some of the Hawaiian punch!
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 548g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 1||0%|
|Total Fat 0.16g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.02g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 68.76g||18%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.5g||5%|