Cost per recipe $1.62 view details
- 6 pork chops, trim fat or possibly use boneless
- 1 lg. onion
- 1 lg. green pepper (may mix green and red)
- 2 c. lowfat milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoon corn starch (optional-if thickness is desired)
- Layer chops. Slice pepper and onion on top. Mix salt into lowfat milk. Pour over pork chops, peppers, and onions. Cover with foil. Bake at 325 degrees for 1 1/2 hrs. Remove foil the last 1/2 hour.
- Sauce will thicken as it cooks. Thickness may be increased by adding corn starch added to lowfat milk before baking.
- Serve with warm mashed potatoes or possibly noodles.
- Cabbage stir fried with green leaves: Steam green cabbage leaves in microwave to make extra tender to match white part of cabbage in tenderness. Makes a pretty dish.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1109g|
|Calories from Fat 863||63%|
|Total Fat 96.07g||120%|
|Saturated Fat 37.38g||150%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 62.58g||17%|
|Dietary Fiber 4.6g||15%|