Cost per recipe $2.04 view details
- 1/4 c. shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 (3 ounce.) pkg. cream cheese (softened)
- 1/4 c. butter
- 4 (1/8 inch) slices boiled ham
- Ritz crackers
- In small bowl combine Cheddar cheese, cream cheese and butter till well blended. Spread one fourth of mix on one ham slice, repeat with remaining cheese mix and ham slices. Roll up from short sides, refrigeratefor 2 hrs (or possibly wrap in foil) and freeze till hard sufficient to cut.
- To serve, slice rolls into 1/2 inch thick slices. Lay on top of Ritz crackers. If frzn, let set at room temperature about 15 or possibly 20 min.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 186g|
|Calories from Fat 776||87%|
|Total Fat 88.23g||110%|
|Saturated Fat 52.39g||210%|
|Trans Fat 0.17g|
|Total Carbs 14.02g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g||1%|