Cost per serving $0.08 view details
- 1 pkt Cream cheese - (8 ounce) softened
- 1 c. Pitted black olives minced
- 4 x Green onions minced
- 2 tsp Tabasco brand Pepper Sauce
- 4 lrg Flour tortillas - (to 6)
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients except tortillas. Spread a thin layer of mixure on each tortilla. Starting at one end, gently roll tortilla into a tight tube. Wrap with plastic wrap and refrigeratetill ready to serve.
- To serve, unwrap roll, trim edges of tortilla and slice into eight 1-inch slices. Serve slices on their side on a colorful platter.
- This recipe yields 32 to 48 pcs.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 23g|
|Recipe makes 12 servings|
|Calories from Fat 162||101%|
|Total Fat 18.02g||23%|
|Saturated Fat 2.49g||10%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 0.36g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||0%|