I love these potatoes. Very good favor.
Prep time: 30 minutes
Cook time: 30-45 minutes
Cost per serving $0.54 view details
- 6-7 red potatoes peels on
- 4 slices of thick bacon cut into small chunks
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp smart balance butter or other heart smart butter
- 2 tbsp Cajun seasoning or season all
- 4 cloves of garlic minced
- 1 medium onion finely chopped
- 1/2 cup mushrooms finely chopped
- 1 whole fresh jalapeno diced
- 1 tsp basil
- Make a pan out of aluminum foil about the size of a cake pan.
- put olive oil in bottom
- take a large baggie and put potatoes and all other ingredients except bacon, butter in the baggie.
- close the baggie and shake until all potatoes are well coated.
- dump the potato mix into the aluminum pan
- then sprinkle the bacon on top
- put a small slice of butter in each corner
- place on grill and stir occasionally until potatoes are tender.
- serve hot. goes with any kind of steak very well.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 52g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 122||83%|
|Total Fat 13.69g||17%|
|Saturated Fat 3.61g||14%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 3.93g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.3g||4%|