Cost per recipe $3.53 view details
- 1 head broccoli, trimmed into flowerets
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 2 Tbsp. grated parmesan
- 200 gm ricotta
- 4 x Large eggs salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 c. lowfat milk or possibly cream
- 1. Cook broccoli either by steaming or possibly in the microwave till just tender. If flowerets are large, cut into smaller pcs and set aside in a bowl to cold.
- Generously butter a six-c. souffle dish and line the bottom with Glad Bake if you want to unmould the gratin. Pre-heat the oven to 180deg.C.
- 2. Place remaining ingredients in a food processor and process till well mixed. Pour over broccoli and mix together gently to prevent broccoli breaking up.
- 3. Spoon mix into prepared souffle dish and place the dish in a baking tray. Pour boiling water into tray till if comes halfway up the sides of the souffle dish. Bake in the oven for about 30 min, or possibly till the mix has set and is light golden brown on top.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 739g|
|Calories from Fat 495||62%|
|Total Fat 56.35g||70%|
|Saturated Fat 35.16g||141%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 37.41g||10%|
|Dietary Fiber 9.6g||32%|