Cost per recipe $1.46 view details
- 1-1/4 cup Pamela's Baking ; Pancake Mix
- 1 cup fine yellow cornmeal
- 1/3 cup sugar or honey
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 egg, beaten (for fluffier muffins use two eggs)
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tbsp melted butter Directions
- Muffins: Mix all ingredients together and fill greased muffin tin 3/4 full. Bake at 375Â° for 15-20 minutes.
- Cornbread: Follow directions above, using two eggs. Pour into a greased 8-inch square pan. Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Variation: Add 1 cup drained canned corn and 2 tablespoons diced green chilies to dough when mixing. Bake for 20-25 minutes until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 516g|
|Calories from Fat 135||13%|
|Total Fat 15.15g||19%|
|Saturated Fat 6.23g||25%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 203.87g||54%|
|Dietary Fiber 6.4g||21%|