Cost per recipe $0.67 view details
- 1 bag (3-1/2 cups) Pamelas Gluten-Free Bread Mix
- 1 yeast packet (enclosed in mix)
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1-1/2 cups warm water
- Optional: Add 2 tsp Italian herbs
- Optional: Add 2 tsp fresh rosemary to dough
- Optional: Add 1/2 cup grated cheese to dough
- Dough makes two - 12 to 14-inch crusts, or 3 to 4 smaller personal sized crusts.
- Combine Pamela's Gluten-Free Bread Mix, yeast packet, oil and water (no eggs are used). With a Heavy Duty Stand Mixer mix on medium for 2 minutes. Cut dough into two or three portions (based on your desired pizza size). Spread one portion of dough per pizza onto parchment paper (do not use wax paper). Use oil or non-stick spray on dough and fingers to keep fingers from sticking when spreading dough into pizza shape. Let rise 60 to 90 minutes. With a pizza stone in the oven preheat oven to 375Âº. For a thinner crust, spread dough thinner again, after it has rested for the 60 to 90 minutes. Bake without sauce on the parchment paper on hot pizza stone for 15 to 20 minutes until pizza is lightly browned. If a pizza stone is not available you could use a cookie sheet under the parchment paper.
- Pull lightly browned crust from the oven and dress with sauce and toppings. Return to oven and bake on stone until toppings hot, approximately 5 minutes. OR remove crust from oven after initial baking, let cool, wrap and freeze or refrigerate for later use.
- To bake frozen or refrigerated par-baked crust: remove from freezer or refrigerator. Let thaw if frozen, or warm to room temperature. Dress with sauce and topping, With a pizza stone in the oven preheat oven to 375Âº, then bake on hot pizza stone until toppings are hot, approximately 5 minutes.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 417g|
|Calories from Fat 484||96%|
|Total Fat 54.82g||69%|
|Saturated Fat 4.09g||16%|
|Trans Fat 1.41g|
|Total Carbs 2.67g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.5g||5%|