Cost per serving $0.07 view details
- 1 pkt Pillsbury Plus German chocolate cake mix
- 1/2 c. Instant Mashed potato flakes
- 1 tsp Cream of tartar
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 3/4 c. Butter/margarine , melted
- 3 Tbsp. Lowfat milk
- 1 x Egg
- 1/2 c. Minced nuts
- 1/4 c. To 1/2 c sugar
- 1 c. Powdered sugar
- 2 tsp Unsweetened cocoa
- 1 Tbsp. Soft margarine or possibly butter
- 1 Tbsp. To 2 tb lowfat milk
- Heat oven to 350. Combine first 7 ingredients; blend well. Stir in nuts.
- Let stand 5 min. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls into sugar; gently toss till sugar coated. Place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350 for 8 to 10 min. (Cookies will be soft in center.) Cold 1 minute; remove from pans.
- If you like, frost cookies. Combine frosting ingredients; blend till smooth. Spread on cooled cookies.
- Yield: 4 to 5 dozen. HIGH ALTITUDE -above 3500 feet: bake at 375 for 10 to 12 min.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 10g|
|Recipe makes 48 servings|
|Calories from Fat 35||71%|
|Total Fat 3.96g||5%|
|Saturated Fat 2.0g||8%|
|Trans Fat 0.04g|
|Total Carbs 3.24g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g||1%|