This soup is full of things that are good for you and it comes from Weight Watchers! It is a quick and easy recipe that will warm you from head to toe on a cold Winter day. Even my picky kids love the taste of this soup, and since it is so healthy they can eat crackers with it!
- 1 (14 1/2 oz.) can diced tomatoes, with liquid
- 1 (15 1/4 oz.) can whole kernel corn, undrained
- 1 (15 oz.) can ready to serve minestrone soup
- 1 (15 oz) can mixed vegetables, undrained
- 1 (15 oz) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- Mix all ingredients in a pot, season to taste. Bring to a boil, then lower heat and simmer at least an hour.
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 247g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 20||7%|
|Total Fat 2.34g||3%|
|Saturated Fat 0.52g||2%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 55.82g||15%|
|Dietary Fiber 13.6g||45%|