Cost per recipe $7.34 view details
- 2 (29 ounce.) cans sliced peaches
- 1 Duncan Hines yellow or possibly white cake mix
- Dutch oven
- First, start coals on a grill or pit.
- Next put the 2 cans of peaches in the Dutch oven.
- Dump the DRY cake mix over the peaches. Don't MIX.
- Place Dutch oven in the warm coals.
- Put a few warm coals on top of the oven.
- Cook, for 45 min to 1 hour.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 2004g|
|Calories from Fat 19||1%|
|Total Fat 2.2g||3%|
|Saturated Fat 0.37g||1%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 385.75g||103%|
|Dietary Fiber 24.7g||82%|