Oh no "chicken again" becomes "Oh Yeah! Chicken Again" with this recipe. Drumsticks are popular and easy to handle especially with the kitties. The best part about it is chicken legs are like kebabs in that the meat is on a bone stick of sorts. Marinating makes these puppies extra moist and flavorful throughout. They pair well with just about any veggies and starch or a la carte for a grab and go snack. Save time by prepping the night before for a super simple, simply delicious quick dinner.
- 4 lbs. chicken drumsticks, rinsed
- 1 pkg. Chinese chicken seasoning mixed with 1/2 c. water
- 1/2 c. Chardonnay
- 1/3 c. rice wine
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed or finely minced
- 1 tbsp. hot and spicy garlic oil
- 1 tsp. lemongrass paste
- 1/4 c. honey
- 1/2 c. parsley, roughly chopped
- kosher salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste
- grapeseed oil for drizzling
- In a small bowl, whisk together all ingredients. Place drumsticks in resealable bag and pour in marinade. Marinate for 1 hour or up to 24 for maximum flavor capacity.
- When ready, preheat oven to 400* F. Discard marinade and arrange chicken on roasting pan with rack. Drizzle with olive oil and roast for 25 minutes or until instant thermometer temperature reads 160*F.
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 332g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 249||46%|
|Total Fat 27.62g||35%|
|Saturated Fat 7.78g||31%|
|Trans Fat 0.11g|
|Total Carbs 10.6g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g||1%|