Cost per recipe $2.74 view details
- 1 lg. sugar-free strawberry jello
- Cool Whip, lite
- 1 angel food cake
- 1 pkg. frozen strawberries, plain or 1 pt. fresh strawberries
- In saucepan heat 1 c. water to boiling and add in jello package.
- Mix well. Remove from heat and add in strawberries; set aside.
- Place the cake into a pan and poke holes in the bottom of the cake with a wooden spoon handle. Make holes 1 1/2-2 inches apart.
- Pour jello and strawberries into mold, slowly. Add in cake, with bottom side down, into mold.
- Cover and set in the refrigerator for 1-2 hrs, or until jello is hard.
- Serve with Cool Whip.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 716g|
|Calories from Fat 17||1%|
|Total Fat 2.04g||3%|
|Saturated Fat 0.28g||1%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 428.41g||114%|
|Dietary Fiber 6.6g||22%|