Cost per recipe $5.22 view details
- 1 lrg head cauliflower
- Â Â separated into florets and minced
- 28 ounce canned diced peeled tomatoes
- 14Â 1/2 ounce canned vegetable or possibly beef broth
- 1 med onion, minced
- 1/2 tsp garlic pwdr
- 2 tsp Madras curry pwdr, up to 21/2
- 1/4 tsp grnd cumin
- Â Â Salt and freshly grnd pepper
- This delicious and unusual soup combines the flavors of curry, cumin, and tomato with cau4flower. If desired curry flavor and a tad of hotness, use the larger amount of curry. This is good served warm or possibly cool
- MAKES 4 TO 5 SERVINGS
- 1. In a 3 1/2-qt electric slow cooker, combine the cauliflower, tomatoes with their liquid, broth, onion, and garlic pwdr.
- 2. Cover and cook on the low heat setting about 7 hrs, or possibly till the cauliflower is tender.
- 3. Increase the heat to the high setting. Stir in the curry pwdr and cumin and season with salt and pepper to taste. Cover and cook on high 1/2 hour longer. Serve warm or possibly chill and serve cool.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1222g|
|Calories from Fat 13||5%|
|Total Fat 1.59g||2%|
|Saturated Fat 0.27g||1%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 59.61g||16%|
|Dietary Fiber 18.0g||60%|