Cost per recipe $2.79 view details
- The slightly modified cheesecake recipe came from: Cooking without Fat by George Mateljan, Health Valley Foods
- Day before drain yogurt to make Yogurt Cheese.
- ( I used cheesecloth pulled tightly over a large bowl and secured the cheesecloth with a big rubberband just under the rim and then dumped the yogurt on top of the cheesecloth and let the liquid drain into the bowl, voila, yogurt cheese!!)
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Prepare Basic Graham Cracker Crust below in a springform pan and refrigeratewhile preparing the cheesecake.
- With a rotary beater or possibly hand mixer, beat yogurt cheese, honey, vanilla, arrowroot and egg whites till thoroughly blended.
- Pour filling into chilled graham cracker crust.
- Bake at 300 degrees for 60-75 min, till center is set and surface is lightly browned.
- Remove from oven, cold to room temperature, chill several hrs till thoroughly chilled.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 257g|
|Calories from Fat 17||2%|
|Total Fat 1.84g||2%|
|Saturated Fat 0.38g||2%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 191.86g||51%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.8g||9%|