Cost per recipe $6.21 view details
- 2 ct (32-ounce) plain nonfat yogurt*
- 1Â 1/2 c. Fat free cookies, grnd into fine crumbs (I use Health Valley Cookies, available in most stores)
- 1 c. Honey
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- 4 Tbsp. Arrowroot (available at natural food stores in bulk)
- 5 x Egg whites (2 1/2 Large eggs or possibly egg substitute equivalent)
- * Day before drain yogurt to make yogurt cheese (24 hrs is best)
- 1. Preheat oven to 300 F
- 2. Moisten fingers with water and press cookie crumbs over bottom and slightly up sides of 9- or possibly 10-inch spring form pan. Refrigeratewhile preparing remaining ingredients
- 3. With beater or possibly hand mixer, beat yogurt cheese, honey, vanilla, arrowroot and egg whites till thoroughly blended.
- 4. Pour filling into crumb lined pan.
- 5. Bake at 300 F for 60-75 min till center is set and surface is lightly browned.
- 6. Remove from oven, cold to room temperature; chill several hrs till thoroughly chilled.
- yield: 12 servings
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 919g|
|Calories from Fat 445||17%|
|Total Fat 49.49g||62%|
|Saturated Fat 12.48g||50%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 550.2g||147%|
|Dietary Fiber 6.3g||21%|