This creamy, soul-satisfying casserole is the perfect way to use leftover chicken!
Cost per serving $1.44 view details
- 2 cups uncooked egg noodles
- 2 cups cubed, cooked chicken
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. frozen peas and carrots
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (10 Â¾ oz.) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 Â¾ oz.) can cream of celery soup
- Â½ cup chopped onion
- 1 tbsp. butter
- Â¼ tsp. salt
- Â¼ tsp. pepper
- Cook noodles according to package directions.
- While noodles are cooking, combine the remaining ingredients in large bowl.
- Drain cooked noodles and add to chicken mixture, stirring gently to combine.
- Preheat oven to 350Â°F; spray an 8-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Pour chicken mixture into prepared baking dish; cover with foil and bake at 350Â°F for 30 minutes.
- Uncover and bake an additional 10-15 minutes or until casserole is heated through.
- Note: A great use for leftover chicken! This recipe is easily doubled and freezes well baked or unbaked. To use frozen casserole: thaw in the refrigerator overnight. Remove from the fridge 30 minutes before cooking. If casserole was baked and frozen, reheat by covering and microwave 10-12 minutes until heated through, stirring twice. If casserole was frozen unbaked, follow baking directions in recipe.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 391g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 231||48%|
|Total Fat 25.87g||32%|
|Saturated Fat 8.78g||35%|
|Trans Fat 0.01g|
|Total Carbs 36.61g||10%|
|Dietary Fiber 4.0g||13%|