Cost per serving $2.45 view details
- 250 gm fettuccine or possibly penne
- 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 500 gm boneless chicken, skinned and sliced
- 6 x spring onions, cut into 2cm lengths
- 250 gm mushrooms, sliced
- 1 pkt MAGGI Mushroom Soup Mix
- 1/2 c. water
- 1/2 c. sherry
- 1 Tbsp. minced fresh thyme or possibly 1 tsp. dry thyme
- 2 Tbsp. minced parsley
- Cook the pasta following the packet directions.
- While the pasta is cooking, prepare the sauce.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan.
- Add in the chicken and brown over a moderately high heat.
- Add in the spring onions and mushrooms to the pan and cook for 1-2 min.
- Combine the soup mix, water and sherry.
- Add in to the pan with the thyme.
- Bring to the boil, stirring, then simmer for 4-5 min or possibly till the chicken is cooked.
- Drain the pasta and combine with the chicken mix.
- Add in the parsley and toss well before serving.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 293g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 145||29%|
|Total Fat 16.26g||20%|
|Saturated Fat 4.18g||17%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 54.5g||15%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.3g||11%|