Cost per serving $0.48 view details
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup lump crab meat, approximately
- 1 tablespoon Asian hot sauce (Sriracha)
- 1 package won ton wrappers
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix cream cheese, crab meat and hot sauce in a bowl.
- Put about a teaspoon and a half of mixture in center of each wrapper
- Dip finger tips in water and wet edges of wrapper lightly and fold in half removing as much air as possible.
- Seal tightly and place won tons on baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
- Bake until golden brown (about 15 to 20 minutes).
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 12g|
|Recipe makes 30 servings|
|Calories from Fat 12||60%|
|Total Fat 1.34g||2%|
|Saturated Fat 0.74g||3%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 0.27g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|