Cost per recipe $0.96 view details
- A can of tomatoes
- 50 g peeled and finely chopped shallots
- 3 cl. olive oil
- Peper and salt (pesa)
- refined sugar
- 8 cl. sunflower oil
- Some white wine vinegar
- 1.Preheat saucepan on your stove for a short time to position 9
- add the olive oil to it with the chopped shallots, allow to simmer
- and stir well with a wooden spoon, bring the your stove to
- heating position 5
- 2.let the shallots simmer until they are translucent , do not color
- 3.Then add a can of tomatoes , and let boil on heating position 9
- when the tomatoes boil, turn the setting back to 5, stirring
- frequently to prevent from sticking.
- 4. if you stir regularly the tomatoes are also falling apart, just let
- it cook until half the original volume.
- 5. bring the sauce to taste with just cl. white vinegar, which Pesa
- and some refined sugar, make sure the sweet-sour balance is
- ok .
- 6. Finish the sauce with sunflower oil and stir well so that the
- sunflower oil is absorbed into the sauce, let boil for a couple
- more minutes, remove from heat.
- The sauce can be used cold (as a condiment with meat, cold fish among others) as well hot with a pasta dish with meat or fish added to your choice, or simply as a vegetarian pasta.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 234g|
|Calories from Fat 2||3%|
|Total Fat 0.29g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.05g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 14.99g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.9g||6%|