Cost per serving $1.45 view details
- 1 head cabbage, shredded
- 4 carrots, shredded
- 2 Granny Smith apples, thinly sliced
- 1 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup pecans, toasted and chopped
- 2 tsp Feiny's Veggie Rub
- Leaves from 1 bunch fresh mint, for garnish
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 lemon, juiced
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Combine the cabbage, carrots, apples, onion, and pecans in a large bowl. Mix well and set aside.
- In a small bowl, stir together the Feiny's Veggie Rub, mustard, sugar, mayonnaise, apple cider vinegar, and lemon juice until blended.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour the dressing over the cabbage mixture and toss well to coat. Taste again for seasoning
- Garnish with mint leaves
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 163g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 266||81%|
|Total Fat 30.49g||38%|
|Saturated Fat 3.86g||15%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 15.49g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.7g||12%|