Cost per serving $3.32 view details
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 8 ounces chicken breast , tenderized and cut thinly
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 1 whole egg , beaten
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1 pinch salt and pepper , for taste
- 1 cup panko (Japanese bread crumbs)
- 4 tablespoons Hoisin Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Sesame Oil (Pure),2 tablespoons Sesame oil for frying
- 1/3 cup lemon juice (Fresh)
- 1/3 cup lime juice (Fresh)
- 1/3 cup orange juice ( Fresh)
- 1 cup pineapple cubed
- 1 red bell pepper julienne cut
- 1 orange bell pepper julienne cut
- 1 yellow bell pepper julienne cut
- 1 green bell pepper julienne cut
- Combine sesame oil, hoisin sauce lemon & lime juice and vinegar in a small bowl (Hoisin sauce mixture). Mix well and set aside.
- Season chicken with , salt and pepper.
- Dip chicken into flour. Dip again into the beated eggs. Dip again into bread crumbs until chicken breast is fully coated.
- Add sesame oil to wok add garlic and deep-fry chicken until golden brown in Add bell peppers, cook for 5 minutes.
- Add pineapple
- Serve with Hoisin sauce mixture over brown rice and garnish with a lemon,lime, orange wedge twist
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 487g|
|Recipe makes 2 servings|
|Calories from Fat 155||24%|
|Total Fat 17.33g||22%|
|Saturated Fat 4.33g||17%|
|Trans Fat 0.11g|
|Total Carbs 87.5g||23%|
|Dietary Fiber 6.6g||22%|