Cost per serving $1.21 view details
- 12 x lasagne sheets
- 700 gm thickly pulped tomatoes
- Â Â (eg Sainsburys sugocasa or possibly Cartuccios polpa di pomodoro)
- 300 gm smoked salmon cut into slivers
- 50 gm rocket
- Â Â extra virgin extra virgin olive oil
- Â Â watercress salsa:
- 100 gm watercress
- 2 clv garlic peeled and minced
- 2 x heaped tbsp capers
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 6 Tbsp. extra virgin extra virgin olive oil
- For the watercress salsa puree everything in a food processor adding sufficient oil to make the puree smooth seasoning to taste.
- Cook the lasagne till tender drain and lay out on clean tea towels to cold.
- To assemble place 3 lasagne sheets on the base of an oiled lasagne dish (one large sufficient to take 3 lasagne sheets side by side).
- Top with onethird of the watercress saisa then with onethird of the tomatoes then onethird of the smoked salmon.
- Finally add in onethird of the rocket salt and pepper.
- Top with another 3 lasagne sheets and continue layering up till you finish with the final 3 sheets.
- Brush with oil cling film and chill overnight.
- Next day remove to room temperature again brush the lasagne with oil and serve.
- Cook a couple of extra sheets of lasagne in case any tear while cooking or possibly drying.
- Serves 6
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 83g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 181||79%|
|Total Fat 20.29g||25%|
|Saturated Fat 3.4g||14%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 0.67g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g||1%|