Cost per serving $1.80 view details
- 1/2 c. Brown sugar
- 1/2 lb Butter
- 1/3 c. Honey
- 1 lrg Egg
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- Â Â Flour (1.1 C --) glass measuring c. filled to the top)
- 1/2 tsp Baking soda
- 1 c. Chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Cream together the butter and the brown sugar, add in egg and vanilla. Mix well. Add in honey.
- Measure flour and baking soda (I usually just mix the soda in with the flour.) Add in flour and soda to batter a little at a time and mix. Add in chocolate chips.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto an ungreased cookie sheet and bake for 5-8 min at 375 degrees F.
- NOTES:* Chocolate chip cookies with honey and brown sugar.
- * For those of you who like your cookies hot! I always make up only sufficient to eat, and store the batter in the fridge.
- * You can substitute margarine for the butter if you want.
- Difficulty: easy, though creaming butter and sugar without a food processor is tedious.
- Time: 10 min preparation, 10 min cooking and cooling.
- Precision: measure the ingredients.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 223g|
|Recipe makes 3 servings|
|Calories from Fat 703||63%|
|Total Fat 79.56g||99%|
|Saturated Fat 49.71g||199%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 100.53g||27%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.0g||7%|